National Center for Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurial Learning (NCDIEL) announces a call for a contract-based working position in the period from 01.08.2017 to 27.12.2017.
The main objective of the project is to promote the social inclusion of young Roma through trainings for social Youth Entrepreneurship. The project aims to enable Roma and NEETs (Not in employment, education or training) to participate actively in social life and to create an environment for further development of youth social entrepreneurship in Macedonia.
The working position is entitled Contract-based part-time project manager (55% working time or 22 working hours per week). The duties of the project manager are:
- Overall coordination of the project activities including assigning responsibilities for the project team and ensuring quality of delivered activities;
- Communication with consortium and stakeholders;
- Monitoring and quality control including analysis of evaluations and undertaking measures for risk mitigation;
- Monitoring of hub activity organization including;
The following qualifications are required:
- University degree;
- At least 3 years working experience;
- Experience in working with projects;
- Excellent English language;
- Computer software (office tools, internet, etc.);
- Communication skills;
This call is open 5 working days, until Friday, 28.07.2017 16:00 o’clock. The candidates interested to apply should send their CVs to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection process will be non-discriminatory and transparent with interviewing. Only the applicants who will be invited for interview will be contacted.