National center for development of innovation and entrepreneurial learning (NCDIEL) was established in 2009 as a nongovernmental, non-for-profit organization, with financial support for the period from 2009 to 2012 from the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC). The Centre is also following the recommendations from the project “South-East European Co-operation of Innovation and Finance Agencies 2009-2012”. SEE-IFA Network aims at strengthening capacity for effective provision of innovation, technology and financial support to micro, small and medium sized companies. NCDIEL is supported by the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia, the three biggest chambers, the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering – Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, the Centre for Research, Development and Continuous Education, Bureau for Development of Education. It is also supported by the Roma youth NGO, the Roma Resource Centre, the Regional South-east European Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning and by the students’ organizations ESTIEM, BEST and AIESEC.
To become a key national actor in the processes of creation of a competitive knowledge-based and innovative economy.
Promotion, support and development of innovation and entrepreneurial learning, with the aim to decrease unemployment through creation of new innovative businesses and strengthening the SMEs sector in the Republic of Macedonia. This will be achieved through increasing the skills for innovation and technology know-how in the Macedonian economy.
NCDIEL aims to:
- Analyze and evaluate the current state in the area of innovations, entrepreneurship, technological development and competitiveness of enterprises and national economy,
- Stimulate development of new entrepreneurial culture to match the knowledge and innovation society,
- Encourage entrepreneurial learning at all levels of education, both formal and informal, in order to spread entrepreneurial spirit among the population,
- Facilitate understanding of innovation as a way how our society changes and improves,
- Spread acceptation that innovation is the way we do business, the way we work, the options we choose as consumers and citizens,
- Support conduction of feasibility studies and establishment of business start-up centers, incubators and technology parks,
- Provide start-up training and financial support for the most innovative business ideas and coach them to become profitable high growth businesses,
- Create/develop strategies for innovations, entrepreneurship and competitiveness at all levels (company, cluster, municipality, region, state, etc.)
- Provide soft landing services for foreign technology based companies that want to invest in Macedonia (innovation related diligence, staffing support for engineers, local partner search, etc.)
- Provide technical support to the SME policy makers.
Quality control system:
At the establishment of the center various internal quality control mechanisms have been developed, all in line with the international quality systems. In 2009, the NCDIEL have been awarded with ISO 9001: 2008 certificate, which was confirmed with recertification in 2013.
YouNet is an experienced organisation active in the fields of Education, Training and Youth. Its main mission is to foster youth employability and its international team of experts combines field expertise with passion and a proven track record of successes.
YouNet is active in the field of entrepreneurship education and social business. It cooperates with the EURES network and has participated in the pilot action Your First EURES Job and in the scheme Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs.
YouNet has a broad experience in European programmes and has successfully received and sent several thousand young people, teachers and educational staff for work placements, training and job-shadowing. It has experience in being initiator, coordinator and partner.
YouNet works as a network in the Italian territory where it cooperates with public institutions, SMEs and large companies, VET centres, schools, universities and other formal and non-formal education institutions. It is the founder and coordinator of a consortium of VET schools that aims to provide higher quality and accessibility to apprenticeship and work-based learning schemes both at national and European level.
YouNet cooperates closely with local and regional institutions. Through a formal agreement with the Europe Direct point, the Bologna municipality and the Emilia-Romagna region YouNet runs an infopoint to orient, empower and coach citizens interested to go abroad for training, work or volunteering experiences. YouNet supports and participates in the European Alliance for Apprenticeships that brings together public authorities, businesses, social partners, vocational education and training providers, youth representatives, and other key actors to promote apprenticeship schemes and initiatives across Europe.
Support for entrepreneurship has never been more important than it is now. Reinforcing entrepreneurship education will have a positive impact on the dynamism of our economies and especially on youth employability. YouNet organizes specific trainings, conferences and creative initiatives to foster entrepreneurial mind-sets and skills, with particular focus on social entrepreneurship.
YouNet participates and promote the access of young people in the business exchange programme Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs and support and is member of the “National Confederation of Crafts and Small and Medium Enterprises“.
HUMAN AND SOCIAL CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT
YouNet believes that investing in human capital benefits individuals, institutions and society as a whole by contributing to growth and ensuring prosperity and social inclusion. In particular we focus on the development of social capital among young people, their empowerment and ability to participate actively in society.
For these reasons YouNet regularly promotes and organises specific activities aimed to foster the development of the social and human capital among young people. Examples of these activities include:
- Training courses
- Creative contests
- Language tandems
- Territorial innovation labs
- Democracy projects
- Structured dialogue meetings
- Exchanges programmes
- European voluntary service
- Youth initiatives